Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Beginning to An End

I bought a Gold Gym Circuit Trainer Mini Trampoline Thursday afternoon, and have worked out each day since, except for yesterday. Yesterday was our big Breakfast/B'day Party/Grad Party Bash that my family was throwing before my brother,sil, and their two kids leave for Africa. I won't see them for at least five more years, and I'm going to miss them tremendously. In fact so bad, that I'm about to cry, just typing this.

Anyhoo, I bought this trampoline, because I have 100 pounds exact to lose, and walking 4 miles a day, with a five year old in tow, is not possible. His poor legs get sore quickly, and it's been in the 90s around here lately. So, I chose to get something that I could do inside that not only make working out a little more fun, but  also allowed me to include my kiddos. Just got off the thing and plan to get back on in a few :)

I've tried and tried so many times before, to lose this weight. This is the beginning to a new start, and an end of the unhealthiness.

I'm going to include my fave verse with this post: I can do anything through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

THIS IS THE BEGINNING TO AN END!

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2012

    I am right there with you, this is my 3rd week eatinf correctly, and following an exercise plan. I feel so good, and I have lost 6 lbs. You can do it, and that scripture is the one you need to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your weight loss Pamela and thank you for the support!

      Delete
  2. Amen, Cheyene! I'll just agree with you that you'll have self discipline and strength to see this through. That's a great Scripture to hold on to!
    I know you are going to miss your brother and his family so much! Hopefully you will be able to Skype with him. Five years is such a long time.
    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin for the support! Yeah, we're gonna try the Skype thing, as soon as they gets settled there :)

      Delete
  3. Keep the motivation going. You can do this! :) With that being said, I need to get my motivation back up. I lost it. ;) I was doing great, but then my youngest decided to sit on me while doing situps and go under me while I tried to do jumping jacks to my work out video. haha Fun fun. ;)

    My prayer are with your family. If I may ask, why are they moving to Africa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for the support and congrats on the work you're doing! My SIL is from Africa, and they decided to move where her family is, and start a business of their own. I'm not entirely sure why my brother decided to do this, but no matter how saddened or unhappy I am about it, I am going to support him. All 13 of my siblings are younger than me, and all I've ever wanted for them, is that they be happy :)

      Delete
  4. hi blogging friend passing to visit some other bloggers to invite you im having a tuesdays blog on tuesday...its nice to share with others God loves friendship and its a nice way to share about our faith and what God has done in our lifes..thank you if you join...blessings

    ReplyDelete